Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Paranormal Journey

I have always been interested in the paranormal for as long as i can remember, i think my first experience was when i was about 7 years old and i woke up and saw a figure of a lady in front of my wardrobe. I remember looking at the figure and thinking "wow" not feeling scared and rolling back over and going back to sleep.
Over the years i have always had experiences and being such a logical person i explained most things away, but it does get to the point that you start to think mmmmm maybe there is a lot more happening then what we realise.
It's just been in the last year or so my cousin Lisa and i have started to do our own investigations and have had quiet a few experiences that can not be explained away, we've caught some amazing photo's and just recently caught our first grade A grade EVP.

Lisa and i go to the location open minded but still very sceptical to what ever experience we may have or capture…..

Here is too many more great locations, experience and stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment